Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!




Well we had our sonogram yesterday and it looks like we are having a little girl... another one!
So I was finally able to get her pictures posted, I think you can see them fairly well. There were lots of interesting things that I learned during a sonogram, especially the fact that all that water I drank was really not worth it. They let me pee like 5 min in! The biggest torture was that after about 15 min she said "I know what it is but I can't get a good shot to show yall." Well about 10 min later, she finally told us she was a girl. She would never do a "spread eagle" for us though, as Ry would say, she is not that type of girl!
Side Post: Funny thing Ryan did during the sonogram...
I could tell that like 2 min in he was REALLY upset that she would not tell us what the baby is. I guess he does not realize there are other things that she was looking for!

1 comment:

  1. LOL at the "spread eagle" comment! We're excited about a baby girl in the group! What will the princess be named? - Laura

    ReplyDelete