It has been forever and I am the most terrible horrible blogger ever…
I really do have a couple of excuses, which will be outlines in my blog over the next couple of days. Quick updates though. I am going in for my 24 week check up and I am not really looking forward to it. I feel like she has grown like crazy the last couple of weeks so I think the scale is going to be a scary thing! She is moving around like crazy, I feel her pretty much every day. I think we are supposed to talk about my glucose test today so maybe I need to start watching what I eat anyway. Things are going really well and other than this cough that won’t go away I feel really good!
I PROMISS I will get some posts up this weekend! J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment