As most of you know, I started a new job this Fall. I am teaching full time at Blinn College. I taught at Blinn part time last year hoping that something would open up for me and it did. I have a really nice schedule teaching 6 classes. The biggest difference I feel is that (good or bad) I don’t feel that I am as attached to the kids a I was at high school. It is a little easier on me when they don’t do well because of this…
The people I work with are great and very helpful. They are trying to work out a my schedule for the Spring so that I will be able to have some time at home with the baby. I think they will have something good for me and probably no class on Friday! WOO HOO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment