Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like.... Christmas!!!


Yes I know, I know but I really can not help it. It is like it is in my blood and I really do have a good reason why I have been working on these...
Last year I found these super cut flat ornaments that I hung on the cabinets in my kitchen. Of course they were like $15 each and I only got two. Well when I got home and put them up, of course I wanted one one each cabinet. With the help of my Dad and his master cutting skills we were able to use the purchased ones as a model and make more!!! I have a few more to do and of course I will post pics when I get the house done for Christmas!!!
The main reason I have been working on them now is that I have the time now... In just a few days we will know if little Race Carr is a boy or girl so my mind set will totally shift!
Oh and check this out... One of my friends had her baby 2 weeks early and I realized that if I had the baby two weeks early it would be Christmas!!! Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment