One night last week I was trying to talk to Ry about some differnt stuff for the baby and he was doing the normal "yeah yeah" that men do when they are half listening. Then I made the statement "Ya know Ry, I am almost/pretty much half way done" The color drained out of his face (althought he would never admit it) and he had to sit down for a sec... He did have several things that he wanted to talk about but the comment he made like 3 times was "We have to get that room painted" when I would try and make him feel better about painting the room he would start mumbling about getting my Dad and a painted over to look at the room!
As some of you may know, it is now less than two weeks until College football starts and it is an understatement that Ry is excited... The week that we found out that we were having a baby Ry (of course) had to go out and get something Aggie. Well, a couple of weeks ago I said somethng about finding the coming home from the hospital outfit. He looked at me like I was crazy and said that we already had one, the Aggie outfit AND it was perfect because a boy or a girl could wear it!... Ummmm yeah I don't think that is going to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment