Friday, January 22, 2010

The mall

So Reese and I made our first outing to the mall. It was interesting... We were doing very well for the first 45 min or so, she just slept. But then, it happened, a blow out! I of course just assumed it was a tt diaper so I plopped her down on a bench to change her, not a good idea. Needless to say, I did not have the supplies I needed and had to rush out of the mall very quickly. At least we were able to get this super cute bow/flower before the blow out happened!




3 comments:

  1. RE! I love all the updates! She is precious!! XOXO ~~Bets~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murphy's law.... just remember that no clothes or shoes is best done in a goodwill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep them coming...she is just beautiful....I just cant wait to she her! (and you of course) Aida keeps asking for "baby Reese"

    ReplyDelete