This great pic of Reese really shows how she has grown! We had new family pics done last weekend and we will get the rest this week. If you are in the BCS area, Charly Stagg did them and she is GREAT!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Yes I know...
and I will probably say this again in a couple mths... I am bad, but I really do have a reason, an undependable camera! If anyone had any suggestion I am all ears. There are a couple things missing that I am going to add back in but here is what we have been up to for, hmmmm, the last 4 mths!
This great pic of Reese really shows how she has grown! We had new family pics done last weekend and we will get the rest this week. If you are in the BCS area, Charly Stagg did them and she is GREAT!
This great pic of Reese really shows how she has grown! We had new family pics done last weekend and we will get the rest this week. If you are in the BCS area, Charly Stagg did them and she is GREAT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Who Hoo...I love the updated blog!!! Keep it coming :)
ReplyDelete